History behind Gillen & Wellman Land Surveyors
George A Wellman was a professional engineer, land surveyor, and a 1910 graduate of Lafayette College. His first land survey of record was in 1914 in the town of Warsaw located in Wyoming County, NY.
Mr Wellman continued his practice as a sole proprietor until 1957 when the partnership of “Gillen & Wellman Land Surveyors" was formed.
James F Gillen, Land Surveyor, worked with Mr Wellman as a partner for about 20 years with their offices in Warsaw, NY.
In 1990 James Gillen retired and his son John F Gillen, Land Surveyor assumed the ownership of the business that still operates under the name “Gillen and Wellman Land Surveyors" located at 7 Perry Ave, Warsaw, NY 14569.
Today over 100 years after its formation, Gillen & Wellman Land Surveyor’s mission remains the same…. Provide quality land surveys to its many clients in Wyoming, Genesee & Northern Allegany Counties.
Notice: Undefined index: class in /home/directgl/gillenwellmansurveyors.com/wp-content/plugins/origin/shortcodes/or_single_image.php on line 23